Search

Pages

30 June, 2012

big breakfast

GSS breakfast, anyone? This week's coupon: Big Breakfast @$3 (save $1.95). My brother thinks it's worth it, so we had it for breakfast this morning. Hehe, not that I mind, no no. It's actually been ages since I had big breakfast.

breakfast to-go
muffins, egg, sausage and hashbrown

Hashbrown, as usual, was a little oily but some potato fix in the morning felt so good!~

potato~
muffins

Do you like the sausage patty? I've always thought that they tasted kind of weird (and I still do...).

sausage patty

Eggs, unsalted.

nice eggy
pepperized and ready to munch

And this was how I ate it, with jam.

kind of like having fanta grape in solid form, I think I'd prefer strawberry jam...


Didn't they use to have hotcakes in big breakfast set? Hmm.

0 comments: