Search

Pages

02 November, 2008

and today i learn... about myself...

Ever had a time when you 'argue' with someone and that someone insisted on having his/her say? (Ha! I realize sometimes I could be that person... but that's not the point..) Today I had met my match.

This person is knowledgeable, seemed open to all viewpoints. Seem is the word. It is actually nothing wrong to have opposing views. I do enjoy discussing opposing views but today, I felt oppressed. Did you ever get those feelings? Especially when you don't get any chance at all to say what you want to say but instead everything else was monopolized by the other person and when you do get a chance to say something it was shot down flatly absolutely with no leeway at all.

Sigh, next time if I ever do that to you... do remind me. I will absolutely respect and will allow enough time for you to air your views!

1 comments:

BnB

hahahha... have not met such person... but I would imagine that it would be fustrating to explain more when that person is unable to accept other people's view...

anyway... I IS BACK from MELBOURNE! =P