Search

Pages

08 November, 2008

mediocre...

Am now convinced that there is nothing special that i can do, i am as mundane as mundane can be.

For my assignments.. I could only muster two P1s last term...P1s.. it's just like hovering between 55 - 64 points out of 100. Walao.. like that dun take better! But then, heng can pass la... phew. By definition that would mean that the papers that I've submitted are not well referenced... (yalar.. that time was sick mah.. had to complete one of the assignment while I was on MC.. sad right?) No enlightenment (though I can imagine who in the class are most enlightened), no great insights like sudden eureka kind of exclamation worth revelation... basically, it didn't catch on well with the marker. Not same frequency.

More likely to be.. need more depth and greater self and community awareness, and maybe 1000 references...

0 comments: