Search

Pages

17 November, 2008

dial 100

Yesterday was the day when I truly felt gan-cheong spider. I think I had been sedated for quite a while. Well... with the exception of some bursts of 'excitement' at the workplace of course.

Anyway, I was on-leave. So woke up at a comfortable time at about 5 mins before 9am. Went down had my leisurely breakfast (not nice tho.. laksa no taste unfortunately.. it looked better than its taste!) and bought some necessity for the bathroom clean-up (like rubber gloves, scrubs etc). Reached home about 10am and started cleaning up my toilet (looooong overdue!). Mirror, sink, walls, toilet bowl and floor. The full works. Hence, it was 11am when the job was done. "Hmm... still have time to re-work the contract." I thought. The contract means the contract for my practicuum. My lecturer has asked me to rewrite some parts. So I thought I better get down to it.

When its done, wahh.. its already 12pm. Oh no, still haven't bathe yet.. can't possible go to my appointment with the school principal in this condition bah... not after I just cleaned the bathroom right? So off to the shower and went finally done.. 12.15pm! Chamz.. appointment is at 1pm. And its to the west side. So I rushed out and grabbed a cab. It was raining too. Taxi uncle say, "Go by Lornie road and then PIE". So off we went. Then got traffic jam before Lornie because apparently go roadworks in broad-daylight(?) and because of rain and along some parts there was an accident too. I looked at my watch. 12.30pm. And oh no, I don't have the telephone number to inform the other party that I am going to be late. So I asked the taxi uncle, "What's the number to call to find out other people's number?" He asked me what service provider I am on. I was like ?? Does it matter which service provider? He said something like 106. Tried it and nah.. doesn't work.

So sms'ed someone else and got it. The number to dial is 100. Just let the person know what you want and he/she help you find the number.

Anyway, with rain, traffic jams and all.. finally managed to reach the place.. on time. Phew!

0 comments: