Search

Pages

14 August, 2011

slowly...

Went to the ATM this morning. Checked the balance and withdrew some money. As I was walking back towards the MRT station, a question came to mind. "Did I retrieve the card?" The last I remembered was looking at the receipt. So I checked my wallet. Yup, card is safely inside. Then a few seconds later, another question came to mind. "Did I collect the money?" Hmmm.. can't recall. So once again, I opened the wallet and yup, the money is inside. Wow. Talk about short term memory. The span of time was just a few minutes. Yet, I can't remember those details.

Then I went to eat my lunch. Fiddled with my phone a bit while waiting for the food. Food came, and I ate. Left after that. As I was walking away, I noticed that my mobile wasn't in its usual place in my tote. "Oh no.. did I leave it on the table just now?" Went back to the table to check. Nope, not there. So opened up my bag and sure enough, the phone was inside the main compartment. Didn't realise I had thrown it inside there...

Next, I went shopping. Looked at some Korean instant noodles, snacks etc. Spent like 20 minutes inside the shop before making my purchases. When I was about to pay, suddenly noticed that I did not zip up the tote. I always zip up my tote bag! Luckily, wallet was still in there.

Gosh. So many times in a day.

0 comments: