Search

Pages

15 October, 2011

nice to see you too, old classmate!

Had a mini-reunion of sorts with my Primary school classmates. Just three females and one 4-year old kid. It was nice to catch up with one of the most havoc girl in my school. My two classmates updated on the whereabouts and 'latest' (but probably outdated by like a year or two, maybe!) known activities of the others. Am really glad that most of school friends turned out quite alright in our adulthood. Our school and teachers would've been proud.

Entertained my friend's daughter and got myself an invitation from the 4-year old to stay over at her house. Hahaa, cutes! Told her tonight I can't, so she asked if Monday is ok. I said, "Monday I have to work." Then she asked if Sunday is ok. Hahaa, kids nowadays are soooo specific! =P

0 comments: