Search

Pages

06 February, 2013

singpost

Just the other day, there was a note in the mailbox from the postman, stating that there was a delivery for a bulk item but no one was at home. Thus, it was written on that notice tha the parcel has been routed to Bukit Panjang Post Office, which is at Choa Chu Kang Road, near Phoenix LRT station.

Ok, so I went there this morning to collect. Went to CCK, took a bus and queued at the Post Office for half hour before my turn arrived. The lady took a look at the address and verified my block number. Then she shook her head and said, "You shouldn't be coming to this post office." Why? I pointed out that the notification to collect stated that the parcel is to be collected at Bukit Panjang Post Office. Then, she took her pen and cancelled off the collection point and reiterated, "Well, I can check for you, but I don't think it's here."

Waited for a few more minutes before she reappeared and simply said, "Not here. You know the Lot 1 Post Office? Go there." Gee. Thank you SingPost, for the wild goose chase.


0 comments: